Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Good Mix

Macey is not easily identifiable as either a Tillotson (my maiden name) or a Call. Some people say she looks just like Zacc, while others think she looks just like me. So, I decided to settle the debate once and for all. I think Macey has Zacc's eyes and my nose and mouth. Whatever she has, she looks more like me by 3%...how they calculate that in percentages, I have no idea. However it works out, she sure is super cute :)

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

2 comments:

Lindsey M said...

That answered my question. When she was first born I couldn't tell who she looked more like. I'm surprised it wasn't 50/50.

I do have to agree, she is super cute! You guys made a beautiful girl.

Krystal said...

Hey, Michelle this is Krystal Kovac I was lookling at someone elses blog from the ward and noticed you... but I just wanted to let you know you have a very cute little girl!