Ok, so I've been tagged. Thanks Gina!
* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I absolutely hate when the seam in my socks isn't straight (at this point most of you are probably thinking.."what seam in socks?" Trust me, there is a seam in socks. It's located at the top of the socks and runs across your toes. For some reason the seam is constantly driving me crazy, and if it's not just right, I take my shoes off and try again and again until it is.)
2. I notice everything. If we have hung out recently (or in junior high), I could probably tell you what you were wearing and remember even small details in a conversation we had (this has somewhat faded since being pregnant, but still there for the most part).
3. I have an obsession with plucking eyebrows and definitely over pluck mine (I am working on that).
4. I HATE ironing. I would rather clean a bathroom anyday than do ironing. At least I feel like I get the bathroom cleaner than when I started...when I iron I am pretty sure I iron wrinkles in :(
5. I don't like anyones feet to touch me. I tend to think feet are gross. Even if they are clean and manicured well, I just don't like feet touching me.
6. For being someone who claims to "notice everything", I seem to tell the same stories over and over again. In junior high, my friends and I played true colors and a question came up about who repeats their stories and I received every single vote...not even kidding. I was so embarassed for like a month I would always start out stories with "I am not sure if I have told you this or not, but..."
Some of these were kind of dumb, but that's all I could come up with...(Weird I know, there are a lot I just couldn't think of any better ones).
I am tagging: Heather , Lisa, Jamie, Annie, Katie , Crystal